Sunday 27 December 2009

Boxing Day: The Story of One Box

Day Twenty Three.

This is going to sound stupid.
I was so knackered, that I thought I'd do a very easy job today. Since we cleared all sorts of crap into our bedroom to get it out of the way for Christmas, I found myself tripping over this one annoying thing every time I went into the room.

It's this:


Nothing wrong with brushing up on your Welsh, that's not the issue.
This is the stupid thing about it:


There's only ONE tape in the damned box. And it's not even mine. I found it in my last house after we moved in. There was only one tape in the box THEN. I have kept it for five or six years! And I have since bought another, full set. Why am I holding onto this piece of useless, guilt-inducing rubbish?

Well, that's the last you'll hear of it. That's IT. It's going in the plastic recycling.

1 comment: